July 24, 2014
Canadian Bioeconomy Conference announces 2014 agenda
OTTAWA - The Canadian Bioeconomy Conference taking place Dec. 1-3, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario, announced its preliminary agenda this week. This is the 11th annual conference from the Canadian Renewable Fuels Association (CRFA) and is expanding in focus to include comprehensive program tracks on both renewable fuels and the emerging bioeconomy.
Program topics and speakers include:
- Fair Market Value for GHG Reductions
- Growing Market Access
- Promoting Investment in Canada’s Innovation Sector
- Emerging Markets – Accessing Global Markets
- Delivering Modern Fuel Blends to ConsumersIncreased Domestic Use of Advanced Fuels
- Keynote Speaker: Jeffrey Simpson, Author and Columnist, Globe and Mail
"The annual Canadian Bioeconomy Conference will bring together the entire value chain of the biofuels industry,” said Deborah Elson, CRFA Vice President Membership, Stakeholder Relations and Industry Promotions. "This expanded agenda reflects the natural transition and ever-evolving nature of the Canadian renewable fuels industry and will build upon the recommendations outlined in the CRFA’s new vision and action plan Evolution and Growth.”
Over 300 professionals from North America are expected to attend including leading petroleum, ethanol and biodiesel companies, trade suppliers, government officials and members of the finance and investment industries.
CRFA is also pleased to announce partnerships with some of the country’s foremost voices on biofuels and the bioeconomy, including BIOTECanada, BioTalent, Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council, CanBio, the Forest Products Association of Canada, and IEA Bioenergy Task 42.
For registration information and to view the online agenda, please visit: www.greenfuels.org.
About the Canadian Renewable Fuels Association
Founded in 1984, the Canadian Renewable Fuels Association (CRFA) is a non-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of value added products made from renewable resources through consumer awareness and government liaison activities.
For additional information, please contact:
Andrea Kent, Director of Communications
Canadian Renewable Fuels Association
613-594-5528 ext. 221
- CANADIAN BIOECONOMY CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES 2014 AGENDA - July 24, 2014
- DEBUNKING THE MYTHS: A FACTUAL REPORT ON CANADIAN BIOFUELS - June, 26, 2014
- ASTHMA SOCIETY OF CANADA SAYS BIODIESEL A KEY TO CLEANER AIR - June 10, 2014
- CRFA WELCOMES INAUGURATION OF WORLD'S FIRST FULL-SCALE WASTE-TO-BIOFUELS FACILITY - June 4, 2014
- CRFA NAMES CHEVROLET CRUZE AS RENEWABLE FUEL VEHICLE OF THE YEAR - April 9, 2014
- CANADA'S LEADING ADVOCATE FOR RENEWABLE FUELS UNVEILS NEW ACTION PLAN - April 8, 2014
- LE GRAND DÉFENSEUR DES CARBURANTS RENOUVELABLES DU CANADA DÉVOILE SON NUVEAU PLAN D'ACTION - April 8, 2014
- CANADA'S RENEWABLE FUELS ASSOCIATION WELCOMES GREENER DIESEL REQUIREMENT IN ONTARIO - April 3, 2014